Plato Consulting Pty Ltd provides consulting project management services within the construction industry.
Working for the client in an advisory role we organise and co-ordinate a project, ensuring quality is not compromised, deadlines are adhered to and budget is under control. This is achieved by constant monitoring and reporting to the client on the progress of the various activities involved in the design, development and construction of a project.
From the inception of a project to the completion, our project management services advise and make recommendations throughout the construction stages on the various types of consultants required in the business and commercial sector, and in the design and construction field.
Plato Consulting Pty Ltd offer a full project managing service monitoring and superintendence during the various stages of a development from project inception to handover.
- Finance feasibility studies and reports
- Project financial reporting, programming and analysis
- Pre-contract tender analysis
- Reviewing and implementing contractual documentation
- Project brief, design development
- Monitoring schematic design issues
- Building procurement and advice
- Project administration, superintending and handover
- Construction management
- MBA 2009 – Winner Bankwest Construction Excellence
- AIB 2009 – Professional Excellence Award Category Commercial Construction $10m-$50m for Institute of Immunology & Infectious Diseases, Murdoch University
- AIB 2010 – High Commendation $5-$10m for The Veterinary Building Murdoch University
- AIB 2009 – National winner Professional Excellence Award Category Commercial Construction $5m-$10m for Polysius Australia HQ Henderson
- Member Australian Institute Project Managers
- Member Institute Arbitrators & Mediators Australia